Saturday, April 4, 2009

Possibly Impossible…


We search for hope, we conquer our own fear, we cling to our faith, and we strengthen our core of curiosity. There are too many things I want in my life. I guess life isn’t as easy as what we wish it could ever be. After a long period of time, we sail but when it dawn, we have to find our way back. EDU 3217 will be a history for me. Learning about drama in Dr Edwin class can be the most boring thing as I’m not a good reader of Shakespearean play. Somehow I feel uneasy; I sat on my desk with peculiar expression. It almost comes to an end and I have to admit that I have learned a lot, indeed really a lot.
I never heard of Electra or Oedipus complex before. I never heard of stage directions and so forth. I’ve learned it now and it will become a part of my memory. I don’t know what is wrong with me. They said that Dr Edwin will not teach us for the next semester. I don’t want to be really mushy but I think, he really taught us well. In sense that I get to know such a good lecturer and he did his best to entertain us. Thank you for the teaching part but his immature jokes sometimes can hurt people another but, most of the time it won us over.
Looking back what he had taught us, I hope that I can score high mark for my final exam. As usual hopes remain hopes if there is no determination to improve ourselves. Anyway, I’m still hoping because that is the only quality that I have inside of me. We have to compare three different plays for the final and I need to prepare for it and claim that I have master it even if I don’t. One thing for sure, past is just like a broken mirror, you may admit that it was broken but the fact that each piece of the glass still reflect light that embrace through it. That is what I think about things that we have learned before. We may forget but the tiny mechanism or rather memory that we had preserved will eventually embedded and we will start to remember what we may have forgotten in our recollection of past. I really enjoyed my previous lesson with Dr Edwin and no matter how hard for me to let it go, it just won’t because our memory is solid and it will never fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment