Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blogging…Between Fantasy and Reality.


I wonder for the past few months, what the heck I have done so far? Time passes too fast and in a blink of eyes, my second semester in UPM almost comes to an end. Few weeks left and all I can do is start to think what I have learned and reflect whether it brings me harm more than good. For EDU3217, we have to blog about our experiences and seriously, I guess it is a little odd because blog should be more like a diary so it shouldn’t be so formal. Anyway, I have learned how to make it look formal and normal and the same time. I find out that blogging is far better than doing online forum because you have your own space and people (followers) can really comment freely on your blogs.

Blogging is more like a whole new way to see or rather echo your feelings or thoughts so I really believe that this is one way for students to voice up their view about the course. Most importantly, it is way better than keeping a journal because that is what I’ve done before in Maktab and I thought sometimes we should try to modernize something so it will become more interesting and fancy. Adding a little spice to unflavoured curry is one of the tricks my mum used to tell me. Maybe, implementing blog to reflect learning process is a very good idea in sense students can sit and enjoy their free time blogging without thinking of notepad or pen.

For me, we (young adults) spend few hours in front of their pc or laptop so why not blogging. It such a wonderful idea besides learning about how to increase our computerization skills is not bad either. I love the fact that at least we try something new so we could use it in our future adjustment. Learning new things is more like eating, you will never know unless you’ve try and if you don’t try, you will never know how it’s taste and why people like it so much. See you then.

1 comment:

  1. i'm very proud to see your perception about blogging has changed. i still remembered the time when were assigned to do blogging. Honestly speakig, blogging was not my interest. I did love to read blogger's post and sometimes it was terribly funny to see they write about themselves for public reading.

    However,my first experieced of blogging is good though..i'm addicted to send posts and very happy to see it appeared on my laptop screen.I should confess here that i'm amazed with the blogger who are able to beautify their blogs creatively. Until now, i'm still trying to put background music and emoticons to make my blog looks interesting.

    However, i do believe that good blog is measured from the content itself.The post with the higher knowledge value and how the blogger themselves be sincere on their writing are important factors to be considered. Sometimes, we will encounter blog where most of the posts are talking about crap things. Where is the knowledge ?. Blog of EDU 3217 is kind of intellectual blog which it enables the reader to share their opinion. I hope this kind of blog will be continued because i'm getting to love it day after day!!!

    ReplyDelete